At Fold and Form, we have a passion for architecture that thoughtfully embraces the environment and embodies the essence of its place and time. As a full-service design practice located in Cincinnati, Ohio,
we create custom, one-of-kind spaces for clients who have a love and appreciation of modern architecture.
Fold and Form is unique in that we also manage the project throughout construction. This not only allows us to uphold the integrity of the design, but also streamlines the construction process, improving quality and simplifying the experience for our clients.
Chad H. Puckett, AIA, NCARB
Chad is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati, DAAP Architecture Program and
received his degree in 1996. He has over 25 years experience working for large and
small practices. From conceptual sketches through final construction, Chad's expertise
allows him to provide a holistic design solution from start to finish.
Licenses and Certifications
• Ohio License OH ARC.1015251
• American Institute of Architects
• National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
• 2012 Custom Residential Architects Network - Merit Award
• 2012 Cincinnati Design Awards 12 - Merit Award
• 2010 Congress of Residential Architecture - Honor Award